Monday, August 26, 2013

Football Season's Greetings Everyone!

It's Gameday Week!  No offense to Jesus or Santa, but truly this is the most wonderful time of the year.  All over the country, and especially in the southern region (a/k/a God's country), football fans are giddy with the enthusiasm of a five-year boy who has asked for a bike or pony for Christmas.  Granted, he may only get clothes or educational toys for Christmas, and your team might stink it up this year.  But at the moment, the potential for a truly amazing gift and a winning season exists.  Honestly, this is what I have felt like since early this morning.





Not your typical case of the Mondays!  This morning, I turned on my radio and two national sports hosts were actually talking about major league baseball!  I stared at my radio in disbelief.  Sacrilege!  Seriously, I feel for college fans in the Northeast, all ten of you.    

I hope to have my "five things you need to know" blog post later this week, but I am hosting a tailgate party at home on Thursday night, so I might be a bit tied up with being the ultimate hostess.  But I'll do my best!  I will also hopefully have my pics from the party posted later this weekend. 

Enjoy the anticipation, everyone!  And here's hoping you get your pony.


No comments:

Post a Comment